We've designed your monthly bill to be clear and easy-to-read. Take a moment to read through the sample bill to understand its different parts.
View larger sample bill image
Sections of the bill
- Contact and emergency information.
- Your bill date, account number, next meter read date, amount due and payment due date.
- Your name and service address.
- Account Summary section with at-a-glance usage and cost-comparison graphs.
- Activity Since Last Bill section showing your previous balance and payment, plus current charges and balance.
- Your gas use information.
- Convenient payment stub to include with your payment.
- Easy-to-find amount due and due date on payment stub.
- Payment mailing address.
If you have a payment arrangement with us:
View larger payment arrangement image
- If you have a payment arrangement with us, your payment arrangement balance plus current charges is shown on your bill's payment stub.
- The amount you should pay, your payment arrangement installment plus current charges, is listed in the "Messages" section of your bill. For multi-page bills, the messages may not always appear on the first page as shown in the sample.
To understand your bill even more, view our billing terms found on the back of your bill. If you're signed up for Budget Billing, learn how to read your Budget Billing statement.
Important information is included with your billing statement each month. Monthly inserts include useful energy-saving tips, important safety reminders, and information about products and services offered by Peoples Gas.
If you have any questions about your bill, please