Learn more about our program from our customers.
The Small Business program provides free energy-saving products, assessments and rebates on energy upgrades. Reduce your operating costs and reinvest those dollars back into your business.
Free online energy assessment
- Take short online assessment to answer a few questions regarding your business or facility – it should only take about 5 minutes. Once you have gone through the questions, you will receive a energy report identifying opportunities specific to your business and ways you can reduce your energy usage and lower costs.
- Free energy assessments - Our team will complete an onsite assessment of your business. You will receive a customized report summarizing free energy-saving installation options, upgrades, rebates and a cost-benefit analysis for future improvements.
- Free energy-saving products - Through the Small Business Energy Jumpstart program, businesses can save energy, reduce utility costs and improve tenant retention by installing free energy-efficient products, including showerheads, faucet aerators, programmable thermostats, pipe insulation and pre-rinse sprayers at absolutely no cost.
- Rebates for energy-saving upgrades - Get rebates on your qualifying projects and enjoy energy savings, month after month! Work with a participating program contractor or your preferred contractor to implement selected improvements.
- Due to a high volume of applications received for the Small and Midsize Business Program, new project applications submitted on or after September 1, 2021 will be placed on a waitlist. Should program funds become available, projects will qualify for incentives on a first-come, first-served basis.
To get started, contact us or call 855-849-8928 to schedule an appointment for a free energy assessment and installation of free energy-saving products.