The Small and Midsize Business Program provides free energy assessments — with online and in-person options — and a free custom report that outlines
energy efficiency recommendations and available rebates to help reduce your operating costs.
FREE energy assessments
If you’re a Peoples Gas customer with annual natural gas usage at or below 400,000 therms, your business can receive a free
energy assessment to identify energy-saving opportunities.
There are two ways to receive a free energy assessment:
- Online assessment: Complete a five-minute survey with questions about
your business or facility to identify areas for potential savings.
: An energy advisor will walk through your facility to evaluate your equipment and energy use, plus identify savings opportunities.
No matter which option is right for your business, after the assessment, you will receive a free custom report that includes:
- Current energy use summary
- Tips and ways to lower your energy costs
- Recommended energy-saving upgrades
- Cost-benefit analysis for upgrades
- Plus applicable energy efficiency rebates
Get rebates on your qualifying projects and enjoy energy savings, month after month.
Work with a participating program contractor or your preferred contractor to implement selected improvements.
Prescriptive rebates include:
- Furnace and boiler repair and replacement
- Steam pipe insulation
- Steam trap repair and replacement
- Boiler reset controls
- Demand-controlled ventilation kitchen hoods
- Commercial kitchen equipment
Other energy-saving improvements may qualify for Custom rebates, such as:
- Boiler combustion management upgrades
- Boiler/stack economizers
- HVAC optimization
- Destratification fans
- Demand-controlled ventilation
- Heat recovery
- Dock seals
- Industrial/process pipe or tank insulation
Save money and energy in your commercial kitchen
The Foodservice Equipment Rebates offering provides instant discounts for qualifying high-efficiency kitchen equipment.
Find a comprehensive list of these and other qualifying equipment types at il-foodservicerebates.com.
Application form To get started, contact us or call 855-849-8928 to schedule an appointment for a free energy assessment.